Welcome to Easy Legal (this or the “Website”).
Easy Legal is a website primarily, but not exclusively, operated by James Peacock, a New Zealand solicitor. The website is owned by James Peacock.
By using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years of age,
- You indemnify James Peacock fully and without limitation for any damage caused to yourself or others resulting from or connected in any way to your use and/or reliance on the Website,
- You understand, acknowledge, and accept without limitation the contents of our Disclaimer provided on the Website in various locations and repeated again as follows:
The content provided on this Website does not, is not intended to, and does not purport to, constitute legal advice – it is provided for general informational purposes only.
All liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this website are expressly disclaimed. All content is provided “as is;” no representations are made that the content is error-free or up-to-date.
We are not responsible for, and we do not recommend or endorse, the contents of any third-party sites that may be accessed through this website.
Only your personal lawyer can provide assurances that the information contained on this website – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation.
This Website is not an offer to represent you and your use of it does not and will not create a lawyer-client relationship nor will it impose any obligations on any author, including James Peacock.
If you require or wish to obtain advice with respect of any of the content on this website, you should engage a lawyer.
Use of this Website
In connection with your use of the Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe upon the rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, upon their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage the Website, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Website
All materials contained on this Website are the sole property of James Peacock. As far as New Zealand law allows, James Peacock owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design. Copying, distributing, or other use of the information on this Website (whether for commercial purposes or otherwise), without written consent from James Peacock, is strictly prohibited.
Third Party Websites
The Website may link to other sites on the internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by third parties.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services.
Limitation of Liability
For the avoidance of any doubt, it is affirmed again that this Website is provided “AS IS.” Easy Legal, James Peacock, and all associated persons exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with this Website. You exclude and indemnify Easy Legal, James Peacock, and all associated persons from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website
We retain the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.